Volunteers make a huge difference to our ability to offer the programs and activities as we do. They play vital roles by working in close partnership with staff, they bring amazing ideas and energy to the camp, and they understand what others may be going through because sometimes they’ve been there themselves.
Our volunteers and students are fearless people, willing to tackle anything that is placed before them. No job is too large or too small. They bring joy, and spread smiles everywhere they go. We are lucky to have so many community people involved and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
- Volunteer activities include:
- We are currently looking for a new Treasurer who can manage the P+L
- Clerical, and office duties
- Assisting staff to facilitate programs and supervise campers.
- Planning special events
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Helping our Board of Directors
If you are interested in Volunteering please contact the camp office at 519-268-7235 to receive a volunteer application package.